Sunday, November 20, 2005

Weekly Rant... Quesadilla Girl

I hate the Quesadilla girl. What is the quesadilla girl you might ask. Well she is a direct decendant of chicken finger girl. Quesadilla girl (QG) is just one small baby step past chicken finger girl (CFG). QG is adventourous enough to allow her boyfriend/husband/etc. to go to a resturant other than say Applebee's or Fridays or any of the other cookie cutter restaurants. And on the whole drive there she is just hoping and wishing that if this restaurant doesn't have chicken fingers on the menu, I hope they at least have a nice chicken quesadilla on the menu. Going to a restaurant and only eating a hunk of chicken and fries or a tortilla shell with cheese and chicken, is unadventurous. (Of course the quesadilla will come with veggies in it, sour cream, and salsa, but QG 86's those because they are yucky.) Whats the point in even eating if those are your staples in life? Come on live a little. You know all restaurants have one or both on the menu, take a look I guarantee I am right. They would go out of business if they didn't because they would lose millions of finicky eaters and their dinner guests. If you think about QG and CFG carry a lot of clout in this world. To sum it up they really bug me, when I see these people out in restaurants you know exactly who QG is, she is looking at the menu with an upturned nose frantically searching for the quesadilla section, and then you can tell when she finally finds them listed in the appetizer section because a look of relief and joy comes over her face and everyone in the place breathes a sigh of relief knowing their won't be a Quesozilla on a rampage tonight. Do you know a Quesadilla Girl or a Chicken Finger Girl? Are you that girl? Am I wrong? Wow even my rants involve food. I am glad I am married to a woman who actually eats real food, but come to think of it I think she had her own quesadilla/chicken finger phase, thank god she grew out of it. Well until next time when I will discuss how girls today along with Tyson Farms are ruining society because they are so used to all white meat chicken breasts and think that chicken on the bone is gross and yucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home