Thursday, November 10, 2005

Purdue Wins!

Poor Michigan State they just can't buy a win. They are offically the 2nd worst team in the Big Ten. We had fun in West Lafayette. Hi Colleen! We went to the game and we went to an improv show Saturday night at the civic theather in Lafayette. It was funny. And of course Krista's favorite part of the whole weekend... the trip to Super Target! What makes it super you might ask...? Well it has groceries of course. I think Krista almost wet herself she was so excited to go. But I am here to report, it does smell the same. (Inside joke). Just ask Krista about it sometime and she will gladly indulge you in her Target fetish. Well it wouldn't be a blog post if I didn't give you a run down of what we ate that weekend. We ate at La Scala for dinner Saturday night, I had a Pizza Bianca (Chicken, herbs, pinenuts, etc.) and Krista the tortellini. After the improv show we stopped for ice cream at the Silver Dipper... oh wait hold on a sec, let me pick up that name I just dropped. Anyway I had a scoop of peanut butter cookie dough and a scoop of Fat Elvis, not to be confused with Fat Bastard of Austin Powers fame, although I did look at my cone and say, "I'm gonna eat cha!". Fat Elvis is banana ice cream with peanut butter and chocolate, not bad. It is getting me closer to my life long goal of having one of Elvis' favorite sandwiches some day. Grilled peanut butter, banana, bacon, and honey sandwich. Anyone else game?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home